Monday, December 22, 2008

Langkawi GeoPark and Island View From The Top (Oct 08)

"You must go and take the cable car!" - That was what my sister told me before I went to Langkawi. To tell you the truth, I have no idea what it was all about.

We went through the entrance, waited for 20 min for our ride and...


... it was magnificent... on our way up, I managed to zoom my old Sony Cybershot to this waterfall... Natural waterfall "untouched"...

I thought that was it but it was only the teaser, the rest was breathtaking...



The hills with the islands at the back.... breathtaking...





The hills with background of the sea.... the view was outstanding...

I couldn't remember how much I paid but for Malaysians are cheaper. Remember to flash your IC to get better rates. Its a must do thing in Langkawi, very worthwhile. I don't mind going up again...

No comments: