Thursday, December 4, 2008

Harbour Steakhouse @ Langkawi

Well, we knew its a Harbour Steakhouse and they served steaks. However, we didn't want to stuffed ourselves in the afternoon, so we decided...

..to have sandwiches instead...

Grilled Marinated Chicken Breast Sandwich...

Roast Beef and Onion Sandwich...

The fantastic things I learn from restaurants at Harbour Park is the price are somehow quite reasonable. Sandwiches plus drink came to a RM 20 a pax. Considering the lovely view we had and the services were good, its a must go place. By the way, did I tell you that the food was good?

Another great restaurant in Harbour Park. I miss the sandwiches, I shouldn't blog about this in the middle of the night. Makes me hungry now...

Address:
B3&4, Perdana Quay,
Telaga Harbour Park,
Pantai Kok
Tel: +604-959 2830

No comments: