Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tai Thong Imperial Palace @ Puchong

* NON - HALAL

Well, this is another "feast" I had a few weeks ago. I am trying to put everything up as asap there were so many foods that I haven't post yet. I was told that Tai Thong was having promo sets for the menu, we went to try.

The first one was a cold dish, Braised Pork... I loved this one...

Photobucket

My choice, Omellete was okay, nothing fantastic...

Photobucket

Vege was good...

Photobucket

Steamed "Patin" fish was pretty good...

Photobucket

This is the lovely Yam with Pork Ribs Pot... This is good!

Photobucket

Fried Prawn with yam and onion..

Photobucket

The whole feast cost us less than RM 200 as they were running some promo sets. There were 8 of us. We had a very fantastic dinner. The service was good and food was good. We did really enjoy ourselves!

Address:

Imperial Palace Restaurant
1st Floor, No. 1, Jalan Kenari 12
Bandar Puchong Jaya
47100 Puchong
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : 03 8076 6882

No comments: