Monday, July 13, 2009

Indian Food (Mamak) @ Nagas, Brickfields

*Halal Food*

Surprisingly after so long, this is my first post on Mamak (Tamil Muslim) foods. Don't get me wrong, I loved mamak foods such as roti canai and tosai paper as well.

nagas

Brickfields has heaps of mamak shops and indian restaurants. Normally, I went to Nagas for my mamak craves. Nagas is located opposite La Salle school, around the Brickfields Police Station. The good thing about them is they have their open parking spaces.

teh tarik

Teh tarik...

sardine

Roti sardine. Lots of chili "padi" mixed with sardine and onions. Personally, I would prefer without it. It would be a little bit nicer if the skin was crispier. It was decent.

tosai

Paper tosai.... Paper tosai is named such way as tosai is cooked to paper thin. Paper tosai is usually very crispy. Loved this. I always loved to take this with the coconut sauce.

Food here are generally good but slightly pricey. Place is clean but its a self service restaurant. It operates 24 hours a day.

Address:

No.3339, Jalan Tun Sambanthan,
50470 Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2273 7475

No comments: