Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Breathtaking View of The Alps @ Innsbruck, Austria

* This post and its stories and pictures are contributed by my parents.

My parents went to Europe recently for a 3 weeks holiday. Their trip includes Italy, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Liechtenstein, France and UK. Knowing about my blog, they took hundreds of amazing photos for me.

Let me share with you one of the scenic tour they had when they were in Austria.

Innsbruck is the capital city of the federal state of Tyrol in western Austria. It is located in the Inn Valley at the junction with the Wipptal (Sill River), which provides access to the Brenner Pass, some 30 km south of Innsbruck. - Wikipedia


There were few notable famous places in Innsbruck, the Golden Roof and Hofburg Palace.
This pictures were taken on the bus, when they were traveling from Innsbruck to Switzerland. They needed to passed by at Liechtenstein before heading to Swizerland.

inn1

The Austrian Alps...

inn2

The Austrian Alps...

inn3

The Austrian Alps...

inn4

There were more interesting Europe places posts coming up after I compiled the stories and the pictures together. I want to share more traveling pictures and places here. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

iriene said...

Ur parents are real good, crispy sharp photos, just love them all!
Austria will always be sweet memory to me...why? It is the place that I first touch cotton soft snow dropping down beautifully!~ I hurriedly ate my breakfast and rush outside to play with the snow,--freely! Do drop by my blog for "Mysterious Road - Korea". I had just clicked Shout 8tv ads on ur blog :D Tks!

Wilson Ng said...

iriene: thanks....