Sunday, July 26, 2009

Heavenly Chicken Rice House @ Damansara Utama (DU)

Its a lovely Sunday rainy morning. A great recipe for a long sleep. Yet, I had to wake early today at 7.30 am to put my clothes to the washing machine. Wife, Rachel had been complaining I have done too little in helping the house chores and spending too much time on my PC. So then, I woke early today, be a good husband and washed the clothes.

I didn't blog yesterday, I felt guilty and told Rachel did to do a quickie (short post). Ran through my folders and found this.

I had been to Damansara Utama for food for a while. However, a few weeks ago, a friend called me up to have a lunch there. Why not?

We were supposed to go for the famous Pudu's May King's branch at Damansara Utama, but it was closed that day. So we went to a chicken rice shop nearby, Heavenly Chicken Rice House.

h1

The shop...

h2

We ordered the beansprout. Beansprout here a bit "fatter" (thicker) and not as crunchy as I thought. This was decent.

h3

The steamed chicken looked delicious when they served it. The chicken was topped with chopped fried garlic with oil, making it extra fragrant. The meat was tender and fresh. It went well with the chili sauce. This was decent.

In general, the food was decent. Price was reasonable (PJ price) and the service was okay. Place was well air conditioned.

Address:
95, Jalan SS 21/37,
Damansara Utama,
Tel: 03 7728 7286

4 comments:

Selba said...

Yuummmm... love chicken rice!

fatboybakes said...

is the chicken kampung chicken or just usual chicken?

btw, have linked you.

Ciki said...

nice blog uv got here. we've linked ya;)

Wilson Ng said...

Selba: Me also :) Got a few personal favourite places for chicken rice

FBB: usual chicken, thanks for linking me

Cumi: thanks and nice meeting you also...