Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Breast Enlargement Cookie, The F Cup Cookie

Me and my wife were shopping for perfume at Sasa over the weekend and I stumbled to something interesting. A breast enlargement cookies! Its called F Cup cookie! I was like what the heck? Got such things?

The lovely promoter told me its only works on ladies, I was like..... (since when I said I wanna use it?) Anyways I did read about this cookie on a few blogs lately. If you wondering how it looks like? See the picture below...

fcup

Like many curious customers, I decided the take one of the leaflet to read.

f1

Got 2 flavours some more, Choco and Soy Bean....

des

Click to read it.

Apparently this product is very popular in Japan and Taiwan. It has a Halal certificate and its approved by KKM as a non-hazardous health food.

The product works or not, I'm not sure. I don't think my wife needs it seriously and the lady promoter said it works on her. Too bad wife was around, if not I would ask "Show me!"

Its available at all Sasa stores and 女人我最大 stores. Box of 30 is RM 168!!

Please do leave comments, thanks!

*This Is NOT An Advertorial or Paid Post*

9 comments:

JenKin Yat said...

oh u said u dun think your wife needs it..i ter-read i think my wife needs it wtf >_<

Jackson Foong said...

I will let my gf see this! haha! But i wont want her to use it. I prefer nature not a F CUP!! GOSH!!

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

if it works, plastic surgeon can close shop d la..

Kristin said...

I was LOL so hard @ ur this phrase, "Too bad wife was around, if not I would ask "Show me!"

Wilson Ng said...

jenkin: no comments... LOL

jackson: hard to imagine if the thing works or not, to F cup wor...

wetwetwater: true enuf

kristin: well, if she wanna show, i wouldn't mind to see right

A talking diary ;D said...

Hey does this thingy has got any side effects or not ?

A talking diary ;D said...

Because I read from somewhere saying this thing has got side effects though I'm not sure ;X . Anyone tried ? lol

Natural Breast Enlargement said...

That's so funny. I wonder if it works.

If anyone is interested in truly increasing their breasts naturally what I recommend is a book called Flat to Fab http://uhelpyourself.com/goto/flat2fab/

Anonymous said...

actually, there are people who says the measurements in japan is F-Cup. however, in US, its most likely a C or B. and in Sg, a C.