Saturday, August 15, 2009

I won a Digital Camera @ Kalau Keju, Mesti Kraft Media Launch

I was invited to Kalau Keju, Mest Kraft Media Launch on the 11th of August at Uptown Car Park. Like usual, I was there early and walking around taking pictures.

k0

The location...

gm

Well, actually its the official launch of "Roti Kraft" and "Burger Kraft". According to the Diether Shulz, General Manager of Kraft Malaysia, we Malaysians are incredibly creative with our foods, so "Roti Kraft" and "Burger Kraft" are great examples of that creativity. Roti Kraft is the combination of Kraft cheese with the usual roti canai while Burger Kraft is the additional of Kraft cheese with the usual Ramli burger.

k1

The preparation of Burger Kraft. This guy owned a burger stall in Cheras, I promised him that I would try his burger one day.

Personally, I prefer Burger Kraft than Roti Kraft. Yet, such great innitiave by Kraft Malaysia means we could enjoy quality cheese from mamak and burger stalls. Kraft remained one of my family's top choices in terms of cheese.

sketch

We were also entertained with a sketch that was a combination of drama and musical. It was really good, never had something like this before. Good One!

k2

Later on, they had some games for the media. To my surprise, I was the first to be called out. Playing against another 2 contestants, we were supposed to stack the burger with Kraft Cheese and try to finish it within 2 minutes.

Somehow, I managed to win it! I could really believe it! Even though it's just a digital camera, I was over the moon for it.

k3

A Kraft's representative presenting the camera to me...

k4

A group picture with Sidney of BigBoysOven.com, Pinkporkchop and me...

k5

I gave the camera to my wife Rachel. She opened it and she loved it. It's a Samsung L100 digital camera. Coincidentally, its pink! Rachel is using it now for her own food hunts.

Thanks Kraft Malaysia and Kelly for the invitation. Really appreciate it!

6 comments:

HitoMi Ng said...

Whoa, congrats!! it worths few hundred bucks

ck lam said...

Wow...great media launching review and nice of you walking off with a prize too.

Big boys Oven said...

hahahahahha CK Lam, you should have seen live how SUPERwilson ate his triple kraft burger lol!

PureGlutton said...

Congrats on winning the camera! I was invited too, but unfortunately could not make it as it was a working day :-S Looked like a fun event!

Anonymous said...

THANKS BB!!!

Wilson Ng said...

hitomi: tq

cklam: hope to see u soon

bbo: dun show...

pure glutton: hope to see u again