Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dream Wedding Chapel @ Blue Point Bay Villas & Spa, BALI

Let me put something nice for a Friday. Since we are going to have a long weekend ala Merdeka celebrations, we will be away for a short holiday as well. We will be going to Kuching for a short trip.

This whole dream wedding chapel wasn't really my idea. My sis, Adeline told me about this amazing dream wedding chapel in Bali a few months ago. Then, she went to Bali and took a couple of pictures of it. After looking at the pictures, I knew its going to be posted here.

The place is called Blue Point Bay Villas & Spas in Bali. It's quite popular for its wedding packages, address and contact as below.

Now, let me share with you the dream wedding chapel pictures...

blue1

The chapel, but that's not all....

chapel2

Look at that!

chapel1

The amazing sea view....

pool

Let's check out the swimming pool...

pool2

Look closely...

pool3

Trust me I would save money for my next trip to stay here, if possible...

ade

Thanks Adeline for the wonderful pictures, she's in the picture.

I promised a breathtaking pictures and I delivered. More food posts to come! Thanks for reading!

Address:
Jl.Labuansait - Uluwatu, Pecatu, Bali 80364, Indonesia.
Telp: (62-361) 769 888 (Hunting)
Fax: (62-361) 769 889

Website: http://www.bluepointbayvillas.com
E-mail Address: info@bluepointbayvillas.com

2 comments:

Taufulou said...

i want to go bALI...

Unknown said...

wow, nice place. i will bering some one there for pre-wedding shoot