Saturday, August 15, 2009

Amazing Thailand Festival 2009 @ Mid Valley Exhibition Centre

I was at the Amazing Thailand Festival 2009 at Mid Valley Exhibition Center yesterday. Let me share with you some of the pictures I took.

t2

The Thai Cultural Performances...

t1

The food carvings!

t4

Thai desserts... yum yum...

t5

Umbrella paintings!

t6

The lovely food products. The various Wasabi sauce and the various Lactasoy drinks. Personally I was addicted to the real wasabi paste yesterday and the Lactasoy's Black Sesame drink.

I will be there today and tomorrow working. See you there!

3 comments:

ai wei said...

lactasoy is great. i love it but have yet to try the sesame 1

marcusan said...

hey hey wilson gor!! i was here and im so glad we met! XD

Wilson Ng said...

ai wei: black sesame sold out de but can get from Jusco

marcus: i was like whoaa, mr marcus also comes to mid valley! just kidding... nice chatting with u since the last food review we had...