Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Riverview Hotel, Singapore Review

Last month I went to Singapore for a working trip. It was a real short notice and a real short trip. I was there for only 2 days 1 night.

I was staying at Riverview Hotel. It was my first time at this hotel.

river1

I find it hard to believe when I realized this hotel is more than 20 years old. One of the reasons was how well the place was maintained.

river2

Not to mention the lovely rooms. It looked like brand new. No stains and every single bit of it was good.

In fact, I was given a river view room. I didn't have the time for a swim at their lovely swimming pool.

Rates goes around SGD 13x.xx ++ excluding breakfast (price varies from time to time). A 10-15 min walk from here will reached Tiong Bahru Market Food Court.

Recommendable stay.

Address:

382 Havelock Road, Singapore 169629
Tel : +65-6732 9922 Fax : +65-6732 1034
Email Address : reservation@riverview.com.sg

No comments: