Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm Engaged! The Hot Air Balloon Proposal

Well, its about time I guess.

Earlier this month, I was invited for a Hot Air Balloon Workshop in Tasik Titiwangsa, Kuala Lumpur. Of course, it was all smartly planned by me. I spoke to the lovely people of Skyevents of my intentions and they set up nicely for me.

So then when we flew up the air, we took a couple of pictures.

Then, I surprised her with the ring. The basket was small so it took me a while to kneel down and ask the "magic" word.

It all happened so fast.

She agreed and I'm officially engaged.

Thanks Josen for being the photographer last minute.

Proposing on the hot air balloon was one of my college assignments in my Sociology class back in college. It could be a dream proposal to many, anyhow I made it possible here.

Thanks for the best wishes from the friends who knew about our engagement. There's quite some work to be done from now till the big day.

So then, there goes my singlehood.

No comments: