Friday, April 3, 2009

Dim Sum @ Kedai Kopi Dan Makan Seong Kee, Taman Connaught, Cheras

* NON - HALAL

Located at the main road of Taman Connaught, before reaching Giant (same row with KFC).This place is no stranger for Cheras folks. Whatever reason it could be, this place is always packed in the morning.

I went there months ago with my cousins and my granny.

That day, the place was not so packed, as we went there early.

As usual, I ordered heaps of dim sum for sharing.

sk1

I must admit this time around was better than my previous visit.

sk5

Yet, its was just decent, nothing amazing about it.

sk7

I would rate this place above average but nothing magical. I felt that this place is a bit over rated. It could be the better dim sum restaurant in the neighborhood but definitely not the best. It's a worth for a visit for decent dim sum so keep your expectations low. Service was good and price was reasonable.

Address:
Jalan Cerdas,
Taman Connaught

No comments: