Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sushi Zanmai @ Sunway Pyramid (Oct 08)

* HALAL

Yes, I am a sushi lover. Being a sushi lover, I look for good and cheap sushi. For that, I was recommended by fellow sushi lover also to Sushi Zanmai @ Sunway Pyramid.

Since we ordered so much sushi, let me share what we had. The most significance here will be the beef.
We ordered a RM 200 worth of sushi. To put it in words, it will be a very long time. To cut things short, let me highlight the few things I love. They serve anago(sea eel) here as well at a very affordable price. Anago is a rare treat, taste similar to Unagi. A must try! They have Nato (nut) sushi as well. Even though the taste of nato is still so shitty (I don't understand why Japanese love it so much!), its still something to try. They do have other unique sushi as well. Price for our feast per pax, RM 5x per pax. Service is good, sushi is lovely. Value for money.


Address:
Lot OB2-F1, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Centre,
Bandar Sunway

No comments: