Saturday, January 3, 2009

Aseania Resort, Langkawi Review

We got a really good deal to Langkawi in Oct with Air Asia Package. We chose Aseania Resort. The place itself is huge. In fact, it is famous for its longest swimming pool in Malaysia. I don't expect much from a 3 stars hotel.

The rooms were still okay. There were stains here and there which I don't really mind. The corridor was a bit of run down. However, the service was good. They have local channels only, not even Astro was there, I wonder why.

The breakfast was decent. Eggs, Fried Noodle, Cornflakes and sausages.

The swimming pool was good. Even though its huge, it was considered well maintained. I loved the pool.

Location is good also. Its middle of everywhere. There are spas and restaurant within walking distance. No beach though.

I felt that the place is too big for them to maintain. For the price, its worth a stay. However its not for the fussy people that minds about stains and such. To be frank, I don't mind going back again.

Number of rooms: 217

Location: Pantai Tengah Beach / Pulau Rebak

Address: Simpang 3, Jalan Pantai Tengah, Langkawi, Malaysia

No comments: