Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Amazing Lunch @ Isthmus, Mid Valley North Point (Oct 08)

Basically I was looking through my pictures to backup and I found this set.

I visited this lovely place for work around last October. Client rented the area and the restaurant cooked some amazing lunch for us.

i1

Isthmus has a meaning.

An isthmus is a narrow strip of land connecting two larger land areas. - Wikipedia

i2

The lunch started with Classic Caesar Salad. Salad always sounds easy but to make a lovely salad is tough. The salad was pretty decent.

i3

Next was Herbal Salmon Graviax. This salmon was good, goes well with the wasabi sauce. The key was the freshness of the salmon.

I should say their food presentation was pretty good.

i4

Lastly, I had Pan-seared Salmon. Yeah, 2 salmons in a row. The skin of the fish was crispy and meat was well cooked. Another very well presented dish and the taste was good as well.

The meals I had might not listed in the menu so I didn't know how much they would cost. The food was good and service was good as well.

Address:
B-G-3 Ground Floor
Northpoint MidValley City
No 1 Medan Syed Putra Utara
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2282 8112

No comments: