Friday, September 26, 2008

Pun Chun @ Bidor, Perak

I was on my way to Kedah for a video shoot last month. We had to go through Perak by the highway. We had to make a stop for food and trust me, my video cameraman knows where to get good food. We stopped at Bidor, Perak

We went to this restaurant by the name of Pun Chun. This was not my first time, I went there before so I know what I'm expecting... Herbal Duck Drumstick Noodle!

Few that knows me well enough knows that I love dry noodle. Even though here is famous for the Herbal Duck Soup... well, I insisted to go dry...

So the dry noodle will comes with the herbal duck soup... with drumstick of course...

This is the original famous Duck Herbal Soup!!

Other than ducks, they do sell biscuits... home made biscuits...

One of their top sellers are the "yam biscuit with char siew(pork) inside" [Wu Kok in chinese]....

Despite in Bidor, the price of the noodle and the biscuits are reasonably same as KL's price. But must also bear in mind, they are serving a duck drumstick.. so it can go low either...
I must say that Pun Chun is the only restaurant I tried in Bidor.... A place to eat in Bidor...

Address:
38-40, Jalan Besar,
35500 Bidor, Perak

Its at the main road, u can't missed it!

2 comments:

Ai-Ling said...

ah yes...tht's the ONLY place tht i'll stop to eat whenever i'm in tht area...fantastic food:)

rockysamsung said...

I am from Bidor and tell you, the place is totally overrated.