Friday, September 26, 2008

Chilli Crabs @ Boon Tat Restaurant, Klang

It will be quite sinful for me if I did not introduce this place for chilli crabs... Klang has been famous for seafoods with places like Pulau Ketam, Port Klang and Teluk Gong... However, there's one restaurant offers its own way of seafood in Pandamaran Klang.... Chilli style...

Its in a bungalow, looks like this. It was at the opposite side and shifted over here in this few years...

We had chilli prawns... ala Boon Tat style... spicy and lovely...

Their famous Chilli Crabs.... Their chilli style is dry and hot... I'm never a chilli person, but I do love the crabs... I do mean the real crabs...

Of course, their pompret fish with mee hoon (rice vermicelli) and soup. The fish is steamed to perfection and every single bite of fish with the bee hoon.... Its good!

Place is air conditioned... very Chinese Mandarin and Hokkien speaking place...
Price is moderate... I can't really put a figure here as it depends what you ordered and eat. Expect to pay at least RM 30-50 and above per person for big seafood session... as I say it depends what you ordered.

Address:
No. 6, Jalan Soon Huat Jetty,
Off Jalan Papan Pandamaran, 42000 Port Klang.
Tel: 603 - 3168 7116

Pls do call for direction... its off the main road... if a bit of tips.. u can get there easily...

No comments: