Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We Are Spotted In Red Tomato, Malaysia's Free Chinese Newspaper

Yeah, we are spotted at the latest edition of Red Tomato, Malaysia's first free Chinese newspaper. It was our best wishes for the country for this year's Merdeka day (Independence Day).

Redtomato2

Well, I didn't say something like ...."I believe in World Peace..." Nope, that's not me!

I quoted something like.... "I would hope 1Malaysia will be a reality one day rather than just singing the 1Malaysia song. I hope for a better future in Malaysia with race harmony. I would also like to introduce Malaysia through my lenses and my blog."

Rachel quoted something different though - "I hope for political stability as lately it has given our country a bad image. Furthermore, I also hope for a quicker economy recovery and higher standard of quality of living. Malaysians are migrating to other country due to high crime rates and the safety issues lately. I hope the government will make this country a safer place to stay.
Thus, I will also try to promote the our country's multi-racial culture to the world through my blog."

Rachel made a longer comment, didn't know she wanted so many things.

We wished the country could perform much better in economy, political stability and safety issues.

Happy Merdeka Malaysia!

Malaysia Truly Asia!

2 comments:

Taufulou said...

haha..i don even know what my columm crap in mandarin..:p

Ciki said...

ROFL.. farnnee la u! ur wife sure give u da evil eye:P