Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hakka Yong Tau Fu @ Yap Hup Kee , Pudu (Dec 08)

I've been to this place before. Brought over by my friends for a dinner, I was there again last December for lunch. It was good. Located behind Shaw Parade, Yap Hup Kee served Hakka Yong Tau Fu. The variety of yong tau fu they have were definitely "not the usual" ones you had at a local yong tau fu shop.

The Chee Cheong Fun was good. Plain but good. The dumplings were good also. We ordered a few "fried" yong tau fu as well. In general, their food were good. Price was reasonable. Around RM 10 per pax I would say. Self service at front counter, they will served you later on. Service wasn't bad but the parking er hemm a bit tough though.

Address:
45 Jalan Brunei Barat (off Pudu), Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: (603) 2148 9220.

1 comment:

kennhyn said...

I just have Yong Tau Fu just now...haha