Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Indonesian Food @ Bumbu Bali, Puchong

I had not tasted many Indonesian food in my life. However, this is the one to remember...

Located in Bandar Puteri Puchong, Bumbu Bali is a place that most people stayed around the area heard of...

Balinese deco...
Grilled chicken...
Nasi Campur (Mixed Rice) Bumbu Bali

Another type of chicken dish..

By looking back the pictures I took, it has already makes me hungry. The food was good and service there were not too bad either. A pax cost around RM 30 as we order extras.... I felt the price was reasonable being the portion given. I will definitely go again for the nasi campur, love it!

Address:
18 & 18-1, Jln Persiaran Puteri 1,
Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong.
Tel: 03-8061 8699

2 comments:

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

Come to my territory also never call me wor!

SIGH.. So dissapointed!

Tina said...

wow.. looks yummy

never been to maaysia b4, may go visiting one day!!!

if you see wnsw in your visitor list..
that's me... i have a chinese blog back home